|Starter Type||FRONT END Read More|
|Tested on||Android O / P
iOS 12 / iPhone X
Expo V 32.0.0
|Product Contents||Source code Zip File, license certificate|
This React-NativeFirebase starter app is made for beginners who want to learn integrating React-Native with Firebase. The starter contains Authentication, CRUD (Create, Edit, Update, Delete) Features. Also, the starter contains sample for uploading data to Firebase storage and writing to FireStore directly. With this starter, you can learn the basics of React-Native + Firebase, or you can use this Starter to build your next React-Native Firebase based app. You can make use of our awesome app layouts for Spotify styled and Netflix styled React Native apps.
This Firebase app contains the following features
– Real Time database – Firestore
– Social Login with Facebook
– Login with Email and Password
– Register a User with Email and Password
– Forgot password functionality
– Data – Create, Update and Delete functionality
– Image uploaded functionality
– Image delete functionality
– Firebase Queries
– Manage Authentication
-Image uploaded from camera functionality
-Image uploaded from image picker functionality
Firebase is one of the fastest growing platform for application development. Some of the reasons are
1. You don’t need to write a back-end from scratch. Firebase is a ready-made back-end, with a DB attached to it. You just integrate Firebase SDK in your app and you are good to go.
2. It’s REAL TIME
3. Simple Authentication operations.
4. You get tonnes of additional features in-built e.g. push notifications, analytics etc.
Why React Native
(also refer README.md in the zip)
– Run yarn or npm i to install all modules