Tested on Android M, N, O and P versions
Tested on iPhoneX / iOS12
|Starter Type||FRONT END Read More|
|Tested on||Android O / P
iOS 12 / iPhone X
|Product Contents||Source code Zip File, license certificate|
What is Firebase ?
Refer to our blog to get started in Firebase – Firebase Plugins and Basics
This Ionic Firebase starter app is made for beginners who want to learn integrating Ionic 4 with Firebase. The starter contains Authentication, CRUD (Create, Edit, Update, Delete) Features. Also, the starter contains sample for uploading data to Firebase storage and writing to FireStore directly. With this starter, you can learn the basics of Ionic 4 + Firebase, or you can use this Starter to build your next Ionic 4 Firebase based app.
This Firebase app contains the following features
– Real Time database – Firestore
– Login with Email and Password
– Register a User with Email and Password
– Forgot password functionality
– Data – Create, Update and Delete functionality
– Image uploaded functionality
– Image delete functionality
– Firebase Queries
– Manage Authentication
– Auto Redirect using Guards.
Firebase is one of the fastest growing platform for application development. Some of the reasons are
1. You don’t need to write a back-end from scratch. Firebase is a ready-made back-end, with a DB attached to it. You just integrate Firebase SDK in your app and you are good to go.
2. It’s REAL TIME
3. Simple Authentication operations.
4. You get tonnes of additional features in-built e.g. push notifications, analytics etc