Tested on Android O, P
Tested on iPhoneX / iOS12
This Ionic 4 Machine Learning starter is made for beginners and expert developers who want to integrate Tensorflow in their Ionic 4 apps. With this starter, you can learn the basics of Ionic 4, Tensorflow and Machine learning, or you can use this Starter to build your next Ionic 4 Tensorflow based app. You can add the Tensorflow functionality in any Ionic 4 app. This can be used in an app like Train detector App, Place finder app etc.
How Tensorflow works?
TensorFlow is an open-source machine learning library for research and production. TensorFlow offers APIs for beginners and experts to develop for desktop, mobile, web, and cloud. See the sections below to get started.TensorFlow is mainly used for: Classification, Perception, Understanding, Discovering, Prediction and Creation.
- Voice/Sound Recognition One of the most well-known uses of TensorFlow is Sound based applications. With the proper data feed, neural networks are capable of understanding audio signals. These can be:
- Voice recognition – mostly used in IoT, Automotive, Security and UX/UI
- Voice search – mostly used in Telecoms, Handset Manufacturers
- Sentiment Analysis – mostly used in CRM
- Flaw Detection (engine noise) – mostly used in Automotive and Aviation
- We all know Google Translate, which supports over 100 languages translating from one to another. The evolved versions can be used for many cases like translating jargon legalese in contracts into plain language.
- Text Summarization
- Another Google use case is SmartReply . It automatically generates e-mail responses
Why Ionic 4
Ionic creates iOS and Android app builds from the same course code, which makes the app building process a breeze. Ionic 4 gives superior performance over previous versions as it is based on Angular 6, superior version of Angular. The code is modular by default in Ionic 4 and, therefore, can be rearranged to modify the app as per liking. Above all, it assures nearly bug-free builds on devices.