Tested on Android M, N, O and P versions
This Hotel booking app starter is made by expert UI developers to provide a great app UI for your own Hotel booking app. Now you can start your own Hotel booking app with these functionalities. This is a great starting point for app development, as more than half the work is done here. All pages and components are set. Hence, all you need here is to integrate your back-end and feed in the data.This app has many features common with popular apps like Ritz-Carlton app etc. You can also explore the real estate starter app if you are looking to start a hotel aggregator app.
This Ionic 3 app contains following features
– Login/Sign up along with ‘Continue as guest’
– Home page with unique vertical slider where you can show off great images, offers etc.
– Unique new view to search for hotels, along with past searches
– Home page for taxi booking with option for manually selecting pickup and destination location or get user current location
– Search results in wide image format with Hotel details
– Hotel details page, with Amenities, transportation, dining and city attraction details
– Check availability and Review reservation option
– Checkout page with Credit card options
– Past reservations page, both pending and cancelled
– Floating button to check Reservations and My account
– Booking confirmation page
– UI tested for both Android and iOS
Why Ionic 3
Ionic 3 gives a superior performance over Ionic 1 as it is based on Angular 4, superior version of Angular 1. The code is modular by default in Ionic 3 and can be rearranged to modify the app as per liking. Plus it assures nearly bug-free builds on devices.