Tested on Android M, N, O and P versions
Tested on iPhoneX / iOS12
Build Awesome Ionic 4 Firebase Full Auth app
5-Star customer satisfications
- Login with Email and Password
- Register a User with Email and Password
- Login with Facebook,Google,Twitter
- Login with Phone Auth (only PWA)
- Login anonymously
- Forgot password functionality
Why Buy Enappd Products
Save +2000 of hours of development and design
Save learning curve for Ionic Dev
No required coding skill for everyone
Reuseable Moduler & Easy to Customize
Frequent Updates & release version
Awesome Support sharing and caring
This Ionic 4 Firebase Full Auth app is made for beginners and expert developers who want to integrate different types of Firebase authentication in their Ionic 4 apps. With this starter, you can learn the basics of Ionic 4 + Firebase, or you can use this Starter to build your next Ionic 4 Firebase based app. You can add this authentication method in any Ionic 4 app. Some of our starters like Ionic 4 Full App, Ionic 4 Firebase Starter already come ready with Firebase authentication.
- To create a Facebook App for authentication, follow these steps
- To create a Google App for authentication, follow these steps
- To create a Twitter App for authentication, follow these steps
– Version: 1.0.1
– Last Updated: May 22,2019
– This is Exclusive Product Licence from Enappd
What is Firebase Authentication?
Refer to our blog to get started in Firebase – Firebase Plugins and Basics
Firebase is one of the fastest growing platform for application development. Some of the reasons are
1. You don’t need to write a back-end from scratch. Firebase is a ready-made back-end, with a DB attached to it. You just integrate Firebase SDK in your app and you are good to go.
2. It’s REAL TIME
3. Simple Authentication operations.
4. You get tonnes of additional features in-built e.g. push notifications, analytics etc
Why Ionic 4
Ionic 4 gives superior performance over previous versions as it is based on Angular 6, superior version of Angular. The code is modular by default in Ionic 4 and , therefore, can be rearranged to modify the app as per liking. Above all, it assures nearly bug-free builds on devices.